Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scribd

I just joined a website where you can upload documents for free and share them with your friends!  Many other blogs I follow have been giving away calendars and posters with fun quotes on them.  I decided to join the band wagon as well and have uploaded my own!  There is a poem called "Babies Don't Keep" that I've been wanting to do something with.  Every time I look at Audrey so peacefully sleeping, I think of it.
Photo taken by Carrie O'Callaghan
Inspired by Scribd, I finally typed it up with fun colors and font and uploaded to share with you all!  Let me know if you'd rather have a word document so you can change the colors and fonts to your liking.  Maybe you have a poem you've always liked.  What is it?  Are you inspired to type it up and share it on Scribd as well?
Babies Don't Keep

No comments: